Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Allen West on Obama: He’s a ‘spoiled brat child’

By Cheryl K. Chumley

-

The Washington Times

Friday, October 11, 2013

Former Rep. Allen West took to the media Thursday to give an assessment on the progression of the government shutdown, and President Obama’s leadership skills: He’s throwing a tantrum, acting like a “spoiled brat,” he said.

“I can put it in very basic Southern terms: a spoiled brat child,” Mr. West said, during an interview with Newsmax. “We have been giving Barack Obama everything that he has wanted. We gave him a state senator position in Chicago, we gave him a U.S. Senate position out of the state of Illinois, unproven, untested, no resume, we gave him the presidency twice.”

SEE ALSO: Allen West backs 4 for 2014: U.S. needs ‘conservative patriots’

But Mr. Obama isn’t satisfied, Mr. West said. And the result is predictable: It’s what happens when an overindulged child is denied, he said.

“So if you continue to reward bad behavior, you’re going to get more of that bad behavior,” Mr. West told Newsmax.

Mr. West also said that Mr. Obama’s childish behavior is rooted in his desire to enact radical change that turns the constitutional system of the nation’s government upside down.

“Five days before the election in 2008, he said that we were five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America,” Mr. West said, in Newsmax. “And shame on the media for not challenging him and asking him what does that mean because America is a constitutional Republic.”

Under Mr. Obama’s watch, the nation is losing that belief system and instead moving toward an “imperial presidency,” he said.

Spoiled brat child? All you guys ever said was that he was an *******.Guess I gotta agree now. Got a little more change than we bargined for...

who is "we" mr west speaks of? Apparently "he" is a "former" representative, which indicates to "me" that no one wanted "him" to

represent "them" anymore. Pretty simple, huh? :icon_scratch:

I'll second Mr. West's statements.:icon_thumleft:

who is "we" mr west speaks of? Apparently "he" is a "former" representative, which indicates to "me" that no one wanted "him" to

Yeah, it's a good thing votes are cheap in Fla.

Allen West lost election by controversal means and 2,442 votes, bet he wins his next ellection, and his "We" are the American people.............

"Late on Election Night, Congressman West led by 1,700 votes. Following the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections’ decision to recount thousands of early ballots after a technical glitch, the margin shifted by 4,000. In order to ensure that votes were not doubled counted, we have requested that the St. Lucie Supervisor of Elections make public the poll check-in books to ensure the numbers of ballots cast matches the numbers of voters checked-in at the polls."

Final Florida vote count shows Rep. West has lost, next step could be court | Fox News

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back