Alabama

rory griffin

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2013
Looking for some places to go dredging around coosa county, does anybody know any where. Been to the gold camp and don't care for it there. Its about a 3 hour drive for me. I live in chilton county and coosa county ain't that far away. Been finding fine stuff in the creek that runs on are land. But would like to get out and try some new spots! Not asking for anybody's favriot honey holes just a little help!

Have u tried anthing in alex city area? I'm from montgomery been builind my dredge all that's left is to mount my sluice. But been panning and slucing in coosa and alex city.

reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Alabama for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Thanks vpnavy, I'll try that, smitty I've been to hillabee creek in Alex city with my 2" dredge but didn't do so well, Coosa county I've been to hatchet creek and in the management area with my sluice box, have better luck there but still not great!

Ya i got some private land on hatchet. Just waiting for the wqter to drop a little

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back