Agate Arrowhead with ghost image, Can you see it?

BJH62

Apr 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screen Shot 2013-05-03 at 4.28.44 PM.jpg

I found this arrowhead along the Red River in MN. My brother thinks he sees a Native with a head dress on. I can see it, can you, or is it just my imagination?

Upvote 0
Howdy BHJ,

Welcome to the TNet, and thanks for showing us your find.

I'm seeing something, but the photo seems a bit fuzzy to me.

I was thinking more along the lines of a hound wearing shades.

Perhaps it's just my overactive imagination in overdrive...

1313279.jpg

That's a pretty cool looking arrowhead. I do see the image of an indian's face looking to the right with a feathered headdress on. Very cool!! congrats on the find and welcome to TNet. Hope to see some more of your posts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I have shown it to a few people, and some see it while others see different images. LOL

Yeah I see it. Thats neat, ebay it and sell it for a few thousand

THAT is Max Cool on TEN! I LOVE IT!!! The Native Americans saw evidences of the spiritual plane in many, MANY natural objects and I can't help but believe the maker -- who would have been intimately acquainted with the surface of this tool -- would have noticed the image right away. You have a very spiritual object there that you were meant to find (probably because you are one of the few people who would find such a thing and immediately notice and appreciate its "finer points")!

I have had profound dreams about finding stone tools where the main message of the dream was: "If you find something [or several things] like that, respect it for its spiritual value and seek to preserve it in a way that tribe elders and medicine men would approve of, with dignity and care." You are a very lucky and special person to have found this.

Namaste',
NorCal [Northern California] Gal

Yes indeed I do see the image of an Indian looking to the right with a headdress on - it is a very very special arrowhead and I noted that someone above suggested putting it on Ebay - well you were meant to have it and therefore it is your duty to treasure it...remember that there are many things that money cannot buy.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts . I really enjoy artifact hunting and walking the fields here in minnesota ,its a family tradition. My family and I have never bought or sold any artifacts. I will try to post some more pictures of the native tools of MN. " tchaire" is my brother and has posted some on this site all ready.

Thanks for this great site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back