Oklahoma

Attachments

• Dan, Evy, Juan.jpg
    Dan, Evy, Juan.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 978
  • Dan, Evy, Juan.jpg
    Dan, Evy, Juan.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 973
5 ft 1/2 in. I wont say the other # But ya gotta look at what I'm next to! Dan is avg. maybe 5-10 Im guessing and Juan is extra tall!

well heck your just as cute as a bug!! yall could have some fun. raise the top door jam up two more feet then make people wonder if your really short. tell them juan is 5 ft tall. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! If I remember right Juan is 6' 11 & 3/4 " My minds not what it use to be! :icon_scratch:

awww my precious Evy!! I wish I could reach right in there between those two trees and give ya a hug!! I can't wait til CTH when I get to hug you in person sweet lady!! Love you!!

Brig you are so right! I have to tell Jeff to get off his oh um to get out of the chair and come reach somethin for me all the time, if Im being lazy and dont want to climb a chair! ;D

lol I sure know that feeling...good thing David is about a foot taller, atleast when he is around I have someone to save me from climbin! :tongue3:

It did use to bother me to climb, but, as I've gotton older I like to be really steady on what ever Im climbing on!

How'd I miss this picture?? Evy, It's great to see you!! 8)

You and Stoney are an integral part of TreasureNet. You always make me smile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back