spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to take a moment to thank my secret Santa for the early Christmas gift :headbang:

It was greatly appreciated and most generous..

I hate to sound ungrateful in any way, but you should have saved the money, you can't get rid of me :laughing9:

Thank you again,
Sincerely....

P.S.

Whoever you are, you best send me a pm, so I will go easy on you the coming year :tongue3:

;D Wasn't us this time, we gave a gift to someone else! :laughing7: Glad to see you are CM again!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Red :icon_santa:

Are you sure C&R... Honestly only 2 people came to mind, you were 1 for sure :icon_scratch:

I can't believe that 3 here may be able to tolerate me :laughing9:

P.S.

C&R, now that I know it wasn't you, there is no way you're getting in that movie I'm filming for Peachy :laughing9:

You haven't received my flaming doorstep present yet? In light of the season, I used reindeer poop. ::) :)

spartacus53 said:
Are you sure C&R... Honestly only 2 people came to mind, you were 1 for sure :icon_scratch:

I can't believe that 3 here may be able to tolerate me :laughing9:

:laughing9: Trust me spart, a lot more people like you than you think! :wink: You keep things interesting and fun, and always, you give us a lot of things to think about, plus you have a great sense of humor! :laughing9: Who knows, next Christmas Santa might get you again! :laughing9: Red :icon_santa:

:laughing9: OMG Beep, got anymore of those? I could really use some here, no reindeers around! :dontknow: Red

Unfortunately I have to think outside the box...

They reposed the box I came in a long time ago :tongue3:

spartacus53 said:
Unfortunately I have to think outside the box...

They reposed the box I came in a long time ago :tongue3:

sometimes thinking outside the box is so much fun! :laughing7: ::) Red :icon_santa: After they made me they threw out the mold! :laughing9:

Alright Spart, 'tweren't me who sent you anything, but I read all you post. Yer 'bout as twisted (if not more so) than me...
Robin

Yeah, maybe I'm a little twisted at times, but I can never be accused of being "PC" :laughing9:

AS I mentioned earlier, I meander to the beat of a different drummer.. Even I don't know where I'm going 1/2 the time :tongue3: but least it makes sense to me :laughing7:

I meander to the beat of a different drummer.. Even I don't know where I'm going 1/2 the time tongue3 but least it makes sense to me

Thats what counts. Be thankful you dont feel the need to have to follow the masses of a_ _ _s. ;D

Darn, so much for a peaceful coffee and danish in the charter lounge :tongue3:

But as a new charter the mods will put you to the top of the restroom cleaning rotation :laughing7:

Jeep said:
Darn, so much for a peaceful coffee and danish in the charter lounge :tongue3:

But as a new charter the mods will put you to the top of the restroom cleaning rotation :laughing7:

:laughing7:

Attachments

15.7 KB · Views: 472
DigginThePast, looks a bit like my toothbrush, then again, I don't know the difference :icon_scratch:

spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast, looks a bit like my toothbrush, then again, I don't know the difference :icon_scratch:

Careful, you're leaving yourself wide open to some folks making comments such as: "has a mouth big enough to use a toilet brush to brush his teeth with".........and that might get your goat. :D

:laughing7: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back