R_Arn15

Jun 24, 2019
South Ms.
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800
Older Whites IDX PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wet to a church close to my home town today. I knew it had been hammered but wanted to see if the 800 would pull out a coin or two. Waited in the truck for 45 minutes for the rain to stop then found a few new coins, a key and a pretty cool cracker jack mystery coin. Not sure when they did those or if they still do. Then right at dark I got a solid 27 on the nox and popped a silver out about 4-5 inches down. Not the best finds but it goes to show no matter how many times a place is hunted there's always a chance for silver. I am very impressed with the 800 so far too. Only had it a couple months,

8-2-19.jpeg

cracker jack 1.jpeg

Cracker jack 2.jpeg

Upvote 6
Cool find the nox is a good machine the presets are right on the money and it hits deep I use the grey ghost phones and the high silver tone is unmistakable. I still buy boxes of cracker jack just paper prizes same with cerials crappy prizes and yes I dont like it they use to put some cool prizes in those things and sold more I bet cause people would buy em just for the prize yes ... ME Good post

Thanks. I just googled the coin and it says they ran from 1933-36 so its even cooler than I thought.

That Cracker Jack coin dates to the 1930's .. That's really neat! :icon_thumleft:

Looks like a good outing. The Cracker Jack tokens are always nice to find.

Cool find, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back