Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Katie and Rick Easter 07.jpg
    Katie and Rick Easter 07.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 616
She is absolutely adorable! I am so glad you decided to post a pic of both of you. It is cool to put a face with who different people are. :)

How many contractor(1900) does it take to change 3 light bulbs?

;)

Burt

wildrider said:
How many contractor(1900) does it take to change 3 light bulbs?

;)

Burt

I don't change light bulbs, I'm a GC, I'll have to call my electrician for that answer. :D

good to see you! by the way, your daughter is adorable.

Cool picture! That little girl is a doll!!! Aren't daughters awesome? She about 2? :)

Gunner

Gunner said:
Cool picture! That little girl is a doll!!! Aren't daughters awesome? She about 2? :)

Gunner

Thank you everyone for your compliments about my daughter, she is my little angel. As of today she if 13 months old. I've actually been home with her for the past three days, she's been fighting a nasty cold. I've been spending most of my free time when she is napping here at TNet.

Rick

I sure pray she is getting better but it is nice you are able to spend time here while you are nursing her back to health too. Let us know how the darlin girl is feeling!

Cynangyl said:
I sure pray she is getting better but it is nice you are able to spend time here while you are nursing her back to health too. Let us know how the darlin girl is feeling!

Today has been a much better day than the previous two. She has had fevers spiking to 105 and its been difficult to get them to come back down. The fevers started to break last night and she has been better today. Thank you for your concern.

So glad to hear she is feeling better! :D It sucks when your precious children don't feel well, especially when they are so little. Hopefully you two will be out playing again soon!

Here is another recent photo of my co-worker / best friend and I on the job.

Attachments

• IMG_7752.JPG
    IMG_7752.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 433
Hiya Rick,

Welcome aboard! Nice pic of you and your daughter...she's precious.

;) River

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back