A personal message from Teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A personal rhetorical message from Teleprospector

Hello everyone,Just a short, rhetorical post to let you know I am ok. I saw a post from a member inquiring about me and want to thank the 2 people. Since Nov 2011 I have had 5 illness related deaths in my family 4 of which have occured since May of 2012 and I had to help my Aunt move from CA to MI. However I have not stopped dowsing despite of these trials. I have been working on forum requests and private requests and plan on posting forum members past requests in January of 2013 or sooner and be back on the forum full force then as well. I want to thank all members for posting their requests and the dowsers who have kept the rhythm of the forum going by dowsing the requests. Happy holidays to all and thank you for posting your requests. I look forward to another great year in 2013. Your dowsing friend, Jon

Last edited:
Yea!!! TP

Glad to hear you are well.

Sorry about your family. God Bless them and you.

As for Auntie, CA's loss. MI's gain.

Take care,

Prairiepup

Yes TP sorry to hear your loss,I feel your loss.Lost my wife to cancer back in June. God Bless You. Okie

Glad to you are ok Jon, thought something must of happened knowing how much you're normally in the dowsing board. Happy Holidays!

Hello again and thank you everyone!
Jon

I'm glad to hear from Jon, Okie and Red. Glad you're all ok. Sorry about your losses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back