A little of everything this week...

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took 5 mornings to get enough to post.. 1964 Rosie, 1920 Merc. and 1914 Barber Dimes

A Waltham watch, 2 lipstick tubes and a Sterling Ring... and a Room #52 tag

20171108_184841.jpg

20171108_184918.jpg

Upvote 22
Nice Dime-fecta Basssmann!
Is that a Revlon tube on the right?
Think I found the exact same one.

I see your still killing it basssmann. :headbang: How many silvers for the year so far?

Nice finds!
HH
dts

Great finds these past 5 days. Keep the momentum

basssmann, That is a super bunch of finds, congrats on all of that silver. But,...more importantly...
marty feldman room tag.jpg

Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Loco-Digger, This is my best year ever, already beat my old record by a mile.. 158 silver coins for the year with these.. In Jan, I'll post some year end photo's of all. Thanks..

One here and there and they all start to add up in the totals. Your yearly totals are impressive, congrats on that and the latest additions.
For myself I have lost count on what the yearly total for silvers is-could be 5 maybe 6 :laughing7:

Loco-Digger, This is my best year ever, already beat my old record by a mile.. 158 silver coins for the year with these.. In Jan, I'll post some year end photo's of all. Thanks..

158 That's awesome, :headbang: it's more than I've dug since I started in May 2014.

Hello bassman. Real nice stuff you dug there...it's always great to dig silver of course but that room key thing is my favorite, gotta be old. Thanks for the post and Good Luck out there. C9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back