A little of everything, including Spanish silver.

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice weather, had a good week of detecting..

1779 1 Real Spanish silver

1945 Washington quarter

1950D Rosie dime

2 -- 1923 Merc. dimes

1941S Merc. dime

1896, 1900, 1902, 1906 Indianhead cents

1957 JHS Sterling ring, from Bronx, NY

Toy gun, Fancy valve cover, pocket watch, crotal bell and 2 ox knobs... Happy Hunting...

4-10-19.jpg

4-10-19-1.jpg

4-10-19-2.jpg

4-10-19-3.jpg

4-10-19-4.jpg

Upvote 28
Nice haul. The Spanish Silver is very nice. Silver and relic's and green pennies, what's not to LOVE !

Nice assortment of finds. Silver is always welcome. I like the ring and pocket watch. Congrats

Nice! Keep it up!!

Time to check my batteries wow thats alot of cool finds Great job!!!!!!

WOW! Now that's my kind of hunt, congrats! :occasion14:

Very nice finds! Congrats!

Congratulations - WoW! I have been detecting for over 45-years, and I've never found Spanish Silver. It is my "White Whale." :hello2::skullflag::headbang::notworthy:

Wow!! You cleaned up for a fact. That's some amazing finds. Nice work and I'm sure research. :occasion14:

Terry Soloman, This is my 30th year and before this year, I never found 1 either.... This year, I found a 1/2 Real and 1 Real, about 70 miles from me, at 2 different sites, in January, in old fields near an old house foundation. This one, I found about 15 miles from me, in a field, next to an old church, that was on my 1850's map... My 3rd Spanish this year... Once you find one, the rest come easier. Believe me, I have many "white whales too". Never found a silver dollar, gold coin, capped bust or cob.... basssmann Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back