Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not expecting to find much this late in the season but a beautiful, calm and sunny day so I figured no better way to spend the day.
Found more than I expected, but didn't get any precious metals. $6.45 in clad, a No Cash Value token, a 12ga headstamp, a junk ring, two junk earrings and some of the usual bits of trash. Not shown are the 40-50 pull tabs I brought up from the depth.
IMG_7827.jpg
IMG_7828.JPG

The north end of the lake in the morning;
IMG_7822.JPG

A little forest fire along the way at Sugar Pine Point;
IMG_7824.JPG

I always enjoy a day in Lake Tahoe!

Upvote 15
Nice finds! Sure beats sitting at home finding nothing! Thanks for posting. Great pictures from you today, too|!

Not expecting to find much this late in the season but a beautiful, calm and sunny day so I figured no better way to spend the day.
Found more than I expected, but didn't get any precious metals. $6.45 in clad, a No Cash Value token, a 12ga headstamp, a junk ring, two junk earrings and some of the usual bits of trash. Not shown are the 40-50 pull tabs I brought up from the depth.
View attachment 2171126View attachment 2171127

View attachment 2171129

View attachment 2171132

Good job

View attachment 2171126View attachment 2171127

View attachment 2171129

View attachment 2171132

that looks like a lot of fun! smoke or not

It was always so pleasant to head up to Tahoe on the weekends and camp when me and my wife lived in Fair Oaks back in the late 1980s.

Another good day of digging.
Beautiful location to play in.

Though the lack of PMs again is a bit of a bummer.

Just a thought: Maybe get a smaller jar for the pull tab count-then the gold will happen sooner 🤔 😉

Another good day of digging.
Beautiful location to play in.

Though the lack of PMs again is a bit of a bummer.

Just a thought: Maybe get a smaller jar for the pull tab count-then the gold will happen sooner 🤔 😉
Those pull tabs, arrrrg!
I quit doing the tab jar thing, too depressing to look at. This has been my least productive summer so far for PMs. Just a sign of the times I think. With the price of gold people have become more aware and are taking their rings off before going in the water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back