A hello to all!

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum. I'm new to this site and was told about it by Krimic. I do not metal detect but I do love history and indian artifacts. I see a couple of posts on here so I'll post my latest find and see if you all like it. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• P8300150.JPG
    P8300150.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0
that is a nice a/h ! - the area where i live in ohio had some hill dwellers that hung out there way back when - (not an Indian expert-can u tell) so we go back in the woods - kids and i - looking for a/hs
we have found the extra pieces and it makes for great fun - (pcs discarded from the head making process) i wouldnt have recognized them - but had viewed a show that had a guy who had like 10 - 5 gallon buckets filled with them - he said nobody (or most novices pass them up) - anyways - thanks for the post - LBP - Italian w/a mohwak - not a Mohawk Indian (with all due respect)

If you are walking the fields you really should consider getting a detector, you can look for AHs on the surface and anything metal. HH, Mike

Hey there andy.
I'm a fellow arrowhead/indian artifact hunter. I should be getting a digital camera at the end of the month and we can exchange some finds. Until then, happy hunting!

Steven

Welcome to the site, I am fairly new myself! I also hunt indian artifacts and that is a great looking point!

Have fun!!
Alan

that is awesome!!! Maybe I do need to go out a/h hunting with you sometime, that is beautiful or maybe I should take my detector and follow behind you :)... Anyway excellent find man!!!! Krimic

Welcome to the forum.
That is a great looking find. I have never really looked for them but found one when I bit the dust on my cycle when I was young. Then my dad showed me a old coffee can full he found when he was a kid. He also had a couple nice ax heads in there. I will have to dig them out again and check them out. It has been at least 20 years since I have seen them.

Hi
nice Indian artifact.
I remember finding a flint arrow head when i was a kid on a cow path on my way to the fishing hole in Poolsville Maryland.
Keep digging
Jimbt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back