A good day for Gloria and I water hunting!

Atlanta Mi Dave

Feb 19, 2009
Atlanta, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark and Tesoro Cibola Minelab 505, Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been HOT! So we have been getting up early and hitting some of the local beaches here in sparsley populated Montmorency county. The Barber quarter is 1900-O, a better date than the 1900-S or Philly mint 1900. The top two rings are mine. One is a bling ring and the other is 10K. Gloria's finds are the 3 bottom rings, 1 junk, 1 .925 and 1 10K.

The pics of the quarter are before electrolysis and after. This coin has a lot of pitting, so I don't think it would be wise to try to do anything else to it.

Getting up early every day while this heat lasts and when it ends we are heading for the U.P.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 177
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 178
Nice looking rings and Barber quarter. :hello2: Glad you are able to get out. :thumbsup:

HH

awesome hunt. bet that barber was quite the surprise. congrats! :headbang:

xmarks73 said:
awesome hunt. bet that barber was quite the surprise. congrats! :headbang:

The Barber was a real surprise as I hadn't found anything old there for a few years. We are mostly looking for 'new drops' since it's been so hot and people are in the water to beat the heat.

great hunting you two! congrats on all those keepers, cool surprise with the old barber! Man, I bet that bling ring made your heart jump....cool finds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gold, Silver and an old Barber quarter.....great hunt!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back