A funny gold story

mjb Mike

Feb 10, 2021
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was at work yesterday and my wife called me and said see was out front in the driveway getting ready to pull weeds out the front garden she bent over to change her shoes and right beside her foot was a silver ring.so she picked it up and brought it inside and call me tell me she found a silver ring.I got home and looked at it and it looks to me to be 14 k white gold.no metal detector needed.haven’t had it checked yet but its 5 grams.I checked it with my equinox’s rings up a solid 9 my driveway is blue chip gravel i had trucked in.

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2659.jpeg
    IMG_2659.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Upvote 14
So I was at work yesterday and my wife called me and said see was out front in the driveway getting ready to pull weeds out the front garden she bent over to change her shoes and right beside her foot was a silver ring.so she picked it up and brought it inside and call me tell me she found a silver ring.I got home and looked at it and it looks to me to be 14 k white gold.no metal detector needed.haven’t had it checked yet but its 5 grams.I checked it with my equinox’s rings up a solid 9 my driveway is blue chip gravel i had trucked in.
Awesome find! 👏🏻 Thanks for sharing…

Congratulations to your wife for the good find. I have found that treasure can be anywhere and sometimes in the most unlikely spots. Now it’s your turn Mike. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin (maybe you should check the driveway!)

Yeah I save everything i find I haven't sold anything but she said she wants her money now.so im going to take it up and trade it in for cash for here.I have a local jeweler Im friends with that has ben bugging me to sell some of my stuff to him that will give me a good price on gold.She was excited when she found it told here just think what it would be like if you went metal detecting and found it.

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back