A fun evening.

jt70

Apr 27, 2005
My Own World
Detector(s) used
DFX
good evening all,

went out around the yard tonight for an hour and a half or so and had a great time. I was a little apprehensive about detecting my yard again because it has been slim pickings lately. But, i am glad i stayed home after all because i adjusted a few settings on my dfx and came up with a few firsts tonight, My first buffalo nickel, first thimble, first ring. also found this nifty old spoon and a charm of some sort and a couple of toys. the ring is a cheapo kids ring and it has a bear or deer or something on it.

Thanks for looking on

JT

Attachments

• img043.jpg
    img043.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
Man, I wish my yard would produce like that, but a single old lady lived here before me. :(
I think the ring looks like a wild boar LOL!!! HH and very nice digs!

Looks good, It's amazing on how many times you can go over a spot and still miss a few things. You are only really covering with the stock coil is about 2 or 3 inches max. I know I have made great finds in small area's I thought were cleaned out. The more you hunt with the dfx the better you get with it. Keep up the good work.

HH Jeremy

Congrats on all the firsts ! BTW, could you read the date on the buffalo nickel ?

Huntin' 59er

Jt, at first I thought that looked like Elsie the cow on the ring, but I guess not.

You've got yourself some nice finds there. Keep it up.

All lot of good stuff jt,WTG!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back