A first for me

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out today and detected a creek and field on old Indian reservation from early 1800s didn't find much some musket balls a smashed copper disc which I'm thinking use to be a large cent but can't tell and this broken spear point that was sticking up in plowed field. I've found many arrow heads but this is my first spear point when I pulled it out I realized it was broken but oh well very happy for this first. Good luck everyone.

image-2981975312.jpg

image-3541847675.jpg

image-363077099.jpg

image-199258975.jpg

Can't tell from picture if it's a smashed coin any other ideas on what it could be? Thanks

Upvote 1
Not sure about the coin? Sweet spear point. I like the color of it. Later Clyde

Great finds! The color of the point made me think it was rusty metal and you had an old plow point, lol! I found a large copper disk last year too with absolutely nothing left on it. It makes you sad when you can't ID them but happy to know you saved it from disappearing forever anyway. Hope you get more from that site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back