A first for me and ring #111

Fix

Oct 17, 2012
Southern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first E-Cigarette found on Friday. I was dumb enough to take a drag off of this thing. It was horrid. I quit smoking about 20 years ago and I had that taste in my mouth for two days. It's pretty scary having the feeling you could start back up again.

There's two of the three rings I found recently in the pics. The other one's around this mess somewhere.

I found the silver ring today at about 6 inches.

Still no gold, I think I jinxed myself when I said I'm shooting for 30 gold on the year. I haven't found one since. 21 rings since the last gold.

Attachments

• ecig.jpg
    ecig.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 359
  • ffff.jpg
    ffff.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 351
  • RING 111.jpg
    RING 111.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 358
  • ring 110.jpg
    ring 110.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 6
nice finds congrats HH

Good silver! :hello2: Gold will probably come back to you when you stop thinking about it, lol. :tongue3: HAVE FUN! Andi

There is a cure for gold fever: Keep digging and not finding any! You'll realize it isn't so easy to find, and can't bet on finding more just because you've found it in the past. You can only take it when it comes! 8-)

...and here's hoping you don't go back to that old nasty habit!!! :tongue3:

Keep them rings coming ! Congrats
Glen

my germ-a-phobia makes me die a little bit inside knowing you put the E-cig in your mouth. I know nothing could come of it but I couldn't do it for $1000 .

no judgement here---im the weirdo germaphobe lol--- just commenting on how my insides are reeling :-)

Nice ring count:headbang:

Nice silver, Fix! You've found so many rings - I have no doubt you'll get your gold soon enough.

Borntohunt, you made me laugh out loud. I am the ultimate germaphobe. What the heck are we doing in all this dirt? ;)

Nice finds congrats on the silver u never know today could be the gold. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Ewes! You tried it? Sort of like chewing someone else's gum you found, yes?

Ewes! You tried it? Sort of like chewing someone else's gum you found, yes?

What's wrong with chewing gum that you found?

my germ-a-phobia makes me die a little bit inside knowing you put the E-cig in your mouth. I know nothing could come of it but I couldn't do it for $1000 .

no judgement here---im the weirdo germaphobe lol--- just commenting on how my insides are reeling :-)

LOL, Hey I had no intention of trying this thing. Then I watched a video on Youtube and this chick seduced me into trying it.
Ok, when I saw the end of her's light up when she took a drag I had to try it.

Rings are always so cool to find, always very exciting for me at least. I found one of those electric cigs, sorry, even with my highly addictive personality I didn't put it to my lips.
Congrats on your cool finds, and "just say no"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back