Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a little hunt today with a friend from the neighborhood. His 75th birthday and all he wanted was to go out and swing his detector.
We went to this little ghost town thats only 5 minutes from our houses. It's been beat to death by detectorists and bottle diggers but still gives up a thing or two once in a while.
Pulled my first ox knob!
22Oct2024 #1.jpeg
22Oct2024 #2.jpeg

Also got a mystery brass item (maybe a lock? :dontknow: ), a couple of pocket knife parts, a pocket watch mainspring gear, and a 1935 wheatie next to one of the bottle digger holes.
22Oct2024 #3.jpeg
22Oct2024 #4.jpeg
22Oct2024 #5.jpeg

My friend didn't find anything unfortunately, but was happy just to get out.
I felt bad for him so I bought him a nice lunch.

Upvote 3
Went for a little hunt today with a friend from the neighborhood. His 75th birthday and all he wanted was to go out and swing his detector.
We went to this little ghost town thats only 5 minutes from our houses. It's been beat to death by detectorists and bottle diggers but still gives up a thing or two once in a while.
Pulled my first ox knob!
View attachment 2175210View attachment 2175211

Also got a mystery brass item (maybe a lock? :dontknow: ), a couple of pocket knife parts, a pocket watch mainspring gear, and a 1935 wheatie next to one of the bottle digger holes.
View attachment 2175212View attachment 2175213View attachment 2175214

My friend didn't find anything unfortunately, but was happy just to get out.
I felt bad for him so I bought him a nice lunch.
looks fun and sounds yummy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back