A Few Recent Additions

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
I'm hoping to get some more hunting in before the year ends, but it looks like winter is here to stay now. Here are some recent mailbox finds and some pics I took. The lance is from s. Indiana, the uniface, large Cosh blade and small ridge leaf blade are from Ohio, the rest are Kentucky pieces, Thanks for looking, Happy Holidays and Hunting everyone.

The mountain to the right of the stemmed piece is a dormant volcano named Trimble Knob. There's more than a couple early archaic sites in that valley.

Upvote 0
Nice additions 37 :icon_thumright:

You have a good site in that mail box. That stemmed one is a beauty by the dormant volcano. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for the pics and sharing.
TnMtns

as always kick a s s relics 37.was goin to go huntn tomorrow but the snow is screwin that up.gonna try and get pick over and see if we cant find us a shoe box find with our brokes.have a great holiday bro.

creek astronaut said:
as always kick a s s relics 37.was goin to go huntn tomorrow but the snow is screwin that up.gonna try and get pick over and see if we cant find us a shoe box find with our brokes.have a great holiday bro.

I hope you guys match some killers! It's dumping the snow here, 8+ inches and the heaviest hasn't hit yet. It'll take a miracle to hunt anymore in 09. Have a good one man.

Appreciate the comments folks, Happy Holidays

Nice finds, especially the rounded blade, that's Hopewell culture?

molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back