A few of my finds

JasonL2972

May 8, 2005
sterling CT
Ok guys,here are just some of my finds from over the years.I'll start off by sayin though NOT all of this stuff was found with my MD.I know you guys all love things dug,and 50% of this stuff was,but the rest was found at work during my "special" treasure hunts.I work at a piano restoring shop for the last 16 years and i find the most amazing things and coins under the keys and hiddin inside under the 100 or more year old dirt and dust.
The list--- standing liberty date unknown.The mercs-- 1919,1940,1940,1941,1942,1943,1945.The barb dime--1895.The indians--1894,1901.The buffalo's-- 1924,1936,1937.The 2 tax tokens--Washington and Arizona.Continueing to the right,the small foriegn coins--Australia 1943,India 1961.
The football pin,one of my fav's.Then a New york transit token.Then the 1964 Viet-Nam coin.1919 wheat.The old picture on tin,the clothing and hair style of back then i find wild.Then what i think is an old chinese coin,a lucky sunbeam coin.Next is the Pillsbury contest token which states to hold onto it til the drawing on oct.31 1949.And of course a common OPA blue point.
Hope you guys enjoy the pics,need any close-up let me know.And if ya want i got a bunch more weird cool stuff i can post i've found at work.Don't go tearin apart your piano's at home now..lol

Attachments

• MyPicture002.jpg
    MyPicture002.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 309
  • MyPicture002.jpg
    MyPicture002.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
It says "Todays Finds" not Todays digs. That is some awesome stuff. Keep the pics comming.

Cool stuff, Jason. Welcome aboard!

Don't go tearin apart your piano's at home now..lol

That's exactly what I was thinking before I read your last line! ;D

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics. Good luck on your next hunt, whereever it may be :)

That would be cool to have a job restoring things from the past. And an added bonus of finding old coins?! Really cool. 8) My favorite is the tin-type photo.

Kent

great finds ill have to check my grandmothers 2 old pianos when i go back to visit lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back