A couple What Is Its

Mike(Iowa)

Dec 18, 2003
A couple What Is It's

Hi All,
Take a look at the pics attached. One is what appears to be a coin. The back of the coin (or whatever) is either completely worn,or has no detail to begin with. Looks like a Geisha on the front, possibly Japanese? I didn't post another coin for size reference, but it is a tad smaller than a dime.

The other pic is what looks like a buckle (maybe half a buckle). Any ideas how old this thing is? Thanks in advance! Mike(Iowa).

Attachments

• IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
The "buckle": Is that a pearl handle to a pistol grip? I see a star on it like its a toy gun....

Upvote 0
I agree, I was thinking it was a six shooter pendant that's been in a fire? Leaving the barrel now attached to the wrong end of the handle?

Upvote 0
it is a six shooter pendant but look at it again? its the six shooter in its holster barrel end is broken off and what you believe is the barrel in the wrong place is the one side of a gun belt the other end of the gun belt is also broken off. i am guessing the rectangle holes are suppose to be the bullets

Upvote 0
it is a six shooter pendant but look at it again? its the six shooter in its holster barrel end is broken off and what you believe is the barrel in the wrong place is the one side of a gun belt the other end of the gun belt is also broken off. i am guessing the rectangle holes are suppose to be the bullets
That is almost a perfect answer so far.

I think that it is a belt buckle, bolo tie, or some other kind of jewelry of a gun in a holster. But I could be wrong too.

Upvote 0
i think quicksilver is on the right path, by looking at the back you can see it was made the shape it is in now ( minus the broken off part )
the hook on the back looks pretty sturdy and makes me think of belt buckle , due to the size maybe a kids ?
i found a picture of a Vintage Pin with almost the exact motif but has no age, just vintage .

pin.JPG

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back