diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was called in for jury duty yesterday, during one of the breaks I went out to swing a little. One of the parks put in a new electric line and churned up some old dirt. 1873 seated!! Toasted but maybe there is hope for one of those fancy dimes with the rays in my future. My boys and I went stream tromping and brought home this wheel. The iron middle is still down there, I’ll get it next time. Any info on it would be great. It will make a nice frame! I also think I found a magnifying glass which I plan on restoring!! I am sure it is not the bottom of a jar! I’m not sure what the strange lid was for? The barber I found a few days ago at a logging camp that I have been to many times with my old detector. Two silvers in a week for me in Colorado is record breaking! Here is a rare picture of the Victor bottle bandits. The city was nice enough to make tintypes for the locals! Hope you have good weather for hunting in your neck of the woods B49480ED-468D-4F79-AB9E-E17B15CB415B.jpeg06202E65-45C8-4004-A294-3FEE2B425AE3.jpeg9954EBAA-BE85-4F0D-8DB1-BC88FD2549FA.jpeg 594D7415-ADA7-4740-B715-CA2E6C8E985B.jpeg860ACC9A-C6A6-47E2-8811-29516E8CAB38.jpeg

Upvote 20
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks arrow, I thought it had something to do with electricity. I will have to research what the bottom would look like, I love insulators! Thanks xr7ator, if it gets to hot down there drop by for a hunt sometime! Thanks RJ!

Nice old coin shooting! :occasion14:

Wow cool finds during jury duty hard core lol

Amazing! Finding a Seated coin out West is never an east feat. Great job my man!
Thanks Wash, it’s like hunting in paradise this summer, wildflowers everywhere and the ground is wet from rains. The grass is higher than it has been!

Who are those two kids with Jimmy Stewart ? (; great digs!!

Thanks Digging440 and Joe, I’ll take that compliment. My kids do seem to have his values! Happy Hunting!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back