A couple more keepers

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
I went back to the spot where Brett and I have been pulling silver out just about every time we hunt there. The finds are getting scarce but they've been getting bigger.
Today I nabbed another Washington. I walked over this spot just the other day and never heard it. After Brett came over I gave up the area to him 'cause I thought I scanned it fairly well. No sooner do I walk away and hes got another quarter singing next to my plug. I go over and check the hole, and nothing, not a peep. I turn 45 deg. and its screaming! So he's like..."Give me 2 of your Mercs and a Buffalo and I'll let you dig that.
Well it was great seeing him dig his first Washington! Both of ours were '52's. Picked up another piece of silver also...

Attachments

• johnsnew 116.jpg
    johnsnew 116.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 174
  • johnsnew 117.jpg
    johnsnew 117.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 162
  • johnsnew 120.jpg
    johnsnew 120.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 118
Sweet quarter and medal! When it rain silver it pours silver ay? I can't imagine we are going to have too many days like today detecting... great weather and great finds.

Winner winner chicken dinner!
One of the better looking St. Chris' I've seen in a while.

So he's like..."Give me 2 of your Mercs and a Buffalo and I'll let you dig that.
LOL...Those are some nice finds...........I've gotta try and see if I can get some Gold 2.........Congrats Man

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back