A couple finds from today.

Dr Plugs

May 30, 2023
Got out for a couple hours this morning, cold and windy. Went to a spot we had detected 2 times before, found almost 50 buttons those 2 times and 4 old coppers.

We cleaned it up pretty good, but you never get it all. The deus was on its game today! A couple more buttons and a 1809 half cent. The coin is pretty worn, but the date is plainly visible.

Attachments

• 20240202_220510.jpg
    20240202_220510.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
Upvote 17
Got out for a couple hours this morning, cold and windy. Went to a spot we had detected 2 times before, found almost 50 buttons those 2 times and 4 old coppers.

We cleaned it up pretty good, but you never get it all. The deus was on its game today! A couple more buttons and a 1809 half cent. The coin is pretty worn, but the date is plainly
Looks like you have yourself a large cent!! Good dig

Clearly you see 1809, all I see is an upside down pic of the reverse.
But I’d kill to find one myself…. Congrats

We cleaned it up pretty good, but you never get it all. The deus was on its game today! A couple more buttons and a 1809 half cent. The coin is pretty worn, but the date is plainly visible.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back