A cool badge, silver ring and a buff..

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to another park today with Ed(upstate ) my first dig was a 1919 buff I'm thinking the day is starting off good the only other finds I made were two wheat cents my buddy Ed saved the day with a 1857 half dime witch had a bend at the bottom I think it got hit by horse drawn reel mower but he started it out with out damaging it.. The silver ring and badge were found at my fav park also what looks to be a German dime dated 1930 and a clay marble...

image-2157944878.jpg

image-3949496055.jpg

image-297043554.jpg

image-3330151505.jpg

image-108094150.jpg

image-3130642954.jpg

image-3799263480.jpg

Upvote 12
Great stuff buddy! I have a confession to make, I always abbreviate peoples names on here and every time I reply to you I put PP then I laugh and remove it. Cracks me up every time. What can I say I'm an idiot! I make no bones about it :-)

Interesting badge. Any idea what it was for?

again with the great finds, you are pretty mean with that machine!

Great stuff buddy! I have a confession to make, I always abbreviate peoples names on here and every time I reply to you I put PP then I laugh and remove it. Cracks me up every time. What can I say I'm an idiot! I make no bones about it :-)
Ahab8 PP is very cool I love it.. Thanks for looking brother..

Congratulations on the great finds.

Sweet finds ! Love the the ring !
Glen

Nice digs and thanks for the pics

Cool badge! Maybe law enforcement? Nice ring too!
It's great the buf nickel has a date!

Awesome finds congrats! Well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back