A Bit about ME

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
http://www.fandhphotography.com/me.jpg

I am a (now) retired semi pro wedding photographer I work FT for the St of CA (local court) and have just ordered my Bounty Hunter VLF MD and I am waiting for it to come in..

I am a Photoshop,Photography (just got a new camera rebel xti and the 28-135 Canon IS lens) and Computer nut.
I also make a few extra bucks a month with a software type program I have been selling on ebay (makes up to 1500.00 per month extra on a good month which all goes back into ebay purchases for my kids wife or myself.
I have been married for over 10 years and

I have been married for over 10 years have 4 kids 18 16 (boys) 10 year old girl and a 6 yr old boy...
really looking forward to toying with the MD as soon as I get it..

Kids are just as excited about this as I am..

been reading alot of the posts and trying to get up to date with all the cool stuff out there..

I forgot... I am an avid carver... I have ALMOST all of the flexcut tools and well I just need th skill to start using them... I love to carve walking sticks and have made several for friends and family members..
so thats pretty much me in a nutshell...

Welcome aboard FandH,

We are glad you are with us. This is a super site with great people. We look forward to pics of your finds.

Welcome to Mugs . Your kids will love hunting with you...I know mine do. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds and pics.

Well I for one can sure use some knowledge as to how to take better pictures of my treasuer junk. Can you make a rusty nail look good? :D

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing some pictures of your finds.

Charlene said:
Well I for one can sure use some knowledge as to how to take better pictures of my treasuer junk. Can you make a rusty nail look good? :D

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing some pictures of your finds.
To Heck with your rusty nails... :D ...can you make our Mugshots look good?

Welcome to Mugshots & Treasure Net!!!! ;D

Fossis...................................

Welcome aboard, looking forward to posts & pics of your finds. Once your sons and daughter sees what you find, they're going to be wanting MDs too. Good Luck & Happy Hunting ;D

;) RR

Welcome to TreasureNet, F&H!

Looking forward to seeing fabulous pictures of fabulous finds! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back