A 4 silver day!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't been able to hunt following surgery in mid-January, but finally have the all-clear.

Took a trip off the Cape to a town near my old hometown in SE Mass, to try the Nox at a park where I've previously had some good luck.

Signals were plentiful, but very odd at times, with some readings in the low 30's turning out to be wheats and a couple of low to mid-20's being silver.
Lots of digging produced 3 Mercs- 1929, 1935-D and 1941, 11 wheat cents, oldest being 1927, a really nice silver ring with a turqoise stone and a meaningful find for me, as a dog lover- an MSPCA pin.
Loading up on Advil as I'm sure my old bones will be sore tonight, but it was well worth the trip and the effort.

Enjoy the pics- HH & GL!!

Attachments

• Finds1.JPG
    Finds1.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Finds2.JPG
    Finds2.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 59
  • Finds3.JPG
    Finds3.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Ring1.JPG
    Ring1.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Ring2.JPG
    Ring2.JPG
    278.9 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 26
Looks like you had yourself a great day Jeff! Congrats on all the silver. Multiple silver days seem to get harder and harder to pull off. The ring is gorgeous. Glad to see that you re back out there. Keep on keeping on!
Thanks neighbor!

Haven't been able to hunt following surgery in mid-January, but finally have the all-clear.

Took a trip off the Cape to a town near my old hometown in SE Mass, to try the Nox at a park where I've previously had some good luck.

Signals were plentiful, but very odd at times, with some readings in the low 30's turning out to be wheats and a couple of low to mid-20's being silver.
Lots of digging produced 3 Mercs- 1929, 1935-D and 1941, 11 wheat cents, oldest being 1927, a really nice silver ring with a turqoise stone and a meaningful find for me, as a dog lover- an MSPCA pin.
Loading up on Advil as I'm sure my old bones will be sore tonight, but it was well worth the trip and the effort.

Cool ring. Nice finds.

Good to see you're back digging.
Well done on the 3 Mercs and the ring.
The MSPCA pin is a really nice recovery.
Congrats

You had a great silver day! It makes my day every time when I can pull silver jewelry with turquoise. Congratulations ✌️

That is some nice silver. As much as I like Mercuries, that ring really catches my eye. Best wishes on your continued recovery and future hunting.

Looks like a great day! Congrats on your finds.

Awesome Hunt!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back