800lbs of gold utah

I can't help you but I'm sure interested in what other members will say ;D
Mike

Upvote 0
Oh gosh......

We found that treasure last month. It's exact location was shown on the USGS Quad for the area.

timptreasuretf3.jpg

Being that it was 800 pounds, we couldn't carry it out so we just left it there. :icon_king:

Seriously, though...... I hope you find what you're looking for,

Rick

Upvote 0
Count me in for half..........

Upvote 0
cpwbpwthunt said:
i heard of a spanish treasure in utah that is or what i think is nere mt. timpinogus and it is is bilived that 800 lbs of gold bars or coins may be there i need help to find the location

oh that one ::)

Upvote 0
There is a long running legend of Montezuma's gold being in that area. It has been searched for for many years and there is a good possibility that there is some truth to the gold being there. It would take forever to explain but if you Google "Montezuma's gold" and add UTAH, after the quotation marks, you will find many stories about it.

Good luck and good reading.

P.S. That mountain is huge as is the area surrounding it. You could take a lifetime searching out all the nooks and crannies, lakes, etc. You would be a legend in Treasure Hunting if you found it. You would also probably end up in a huge legal battle for years before you got any money if you did since the Mexican Gov't would lay siege to your find as theirs in the courts not to mention the State of Utah. Still you would be a legend right in there and maybe even greater than Mel Fisher.

Upvote 0
Rowdy Yates said:
Oh gosh......

We found that treasure last month. It's exact location was shown on the USGS Quad for the area.

timptreasuretf3.jpg

Being that it was 800 pounds, we couldn't carry it out so we just left it there. :icon_king:

Seriously, though...... I hope you find what you're looking for,

Rick
is it legal to take it? or has the goverment found it yet?

Upvote 0
No offense but if I knew the location of 800lbs of gold I don't think I would be telling you! Good luck in your search!

Upvote 0
I saw a show on 80 - 10 lbs bars of gold in Utah last night. I think it was on National Geographic or Discovery channel, can't remember which.
JDD

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back