8 1/2 hours Hunting With My GTI 2500 In The Woods Got These

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
niceontheoutside2.jpg

I met my buddy early this morning at a promising site. Just a great day. A light westerly breeze and lots of sunshine. I used my GTI 2500, my buddy used his GTI 1500. It got a little thick with tree saplings at times today. That sniper coil just works like a dandy in those areas.

telltalesignshubcap2.jpg

It didn't take very long before tell-tale finds indicated that there could be some good finds today. I rejected zero to 5.5 on my Garrett 2500 screen so that I could concentrate on silver and copper.

totals2.jpg

After about an 8 1/2 hour day of hunting in the woods, it was time to stop and make our way back to our vehicles. My pouch was getting full with good targets and junk. Here's what the contents of my pouch looked like, minus the junk.

partnersfinds2.jpg

I also eyeballed this cute old doll. This is what it looked like after a scrub with soap and ammonia. It's still stained with black humus from where I found it. My buddy didn't have a camera, so he asked that I post his silver. He really did well with his GTI 1500. Three silver coins in a hole is terrific!

mycoins2.jpg

I managed a couple of silver coins, some old Canadian small cents and a couple of Wheaties.

thimble2-1.jpg

Here are some more keepers. That 1925 dog tag still had some leather attached to a D-ring. Simply amazing after all these years that it hasn't rotted to nothing.

You just never know what will show up under your coil, and it costs you nothing to find out.:)

Great stuff John!

I see you got more sex tokens. LoL!

They might pre-date the cockroach, and outlive him!

HH
rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back