*70 Year Old Woman to Home Invader – “I’ll Blow You Head Off

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*70 Year Old Woman to Home Invader – “I’ll Blow Your Head OFF!”

NOVEMBER 25*2013
BY*DAN CANNON

A 70 year old woman in Sebastian County, AR is lucky to be alive after two younger men invaded her home and assaulted her.

The woman got into a physical altercation with the men, during which she sustained minor injuries.

Fortunately, at one point during the fight, the woman was able to get to her bedroom and grabbed a gun.

Just as she grabbed the gun, one of the suspects entered the bedroom as was right on top of her.

Acting quickly, she pointed the gun at the suspect’s head and said “I’ll blow your head off!” according her statements during the 911 call made from a neighbor’s home.

The suspects managed to get away with some of the woman’s prescription medications.

According to*5NewsOnline.com,

The suspects are described as white men about six feet tall with a slender build. Cox said the suspects may be driving a rust colored, smaller model truck with damage to the back fender and no license plate.

K-9 units immediately began trying to track the two suspects, authorities said. No arrests have been made. The suspects are facing aggravated burglary charged, according to Cox.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to call the Sebastian County Sheriff’s Office at 479-783-1051.

This is another example of a defensive gun use in which no shots were fired. This is one of the most common types of defensive gun uses based on our research.

[Video] 70 Year Old Woman to Home Invader ? ?I?ll Blow Your Head OFF!?

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back