7-14-05 A Few More Finds

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi again,
Yesterday evening me and knorrski went out for a little woodchip hunting at a newer school and it produced the following:5q,10d,3n,24p,1 earring,2 rings and 1 silver angel pendant. Not to bad for the time invested.We are both off this weekend so hopefully we can do some good hunting,I also have my fantasy football draft which will take a few hours so it should be a full weekend of fun.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• earring pendant.jpg
    earring pendant.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 212
  • ring1a.jpg
    ring1a.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 216
  • ring1b.jpg
    ring1b.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 0
More nice finds BR and K and congrats on the silver! HH, Mike

Free2Dtect said:
Your doing great, the amount of clad and jewerly is impressive. Here it is so hot, I have not found much for a while. I've given thought to hunting for the clad and the few seldom used beaches we have. With wife out of town I've been so busy with work and house keeping. That time is limited. And it is much cooler to post on here. Later

LOL!

I know the feeling pete,

it's been too hot for too long here also. The ground is like concrete, and the humidity is a killer, so combined, forget it! I've been hiding out in the air cond. for the last 2 weeks ;D

I am going to a beach/lake this weekend though, and will be doing some water hunting!

Nice finds bigrig!

HH

Lonewolfe

Looks good Bigrig, Nothing wrong with those finds. I have alot of spots like the one's your hunting that will produce tons of clad and silver jewlery. Some gold also if your willing to work hard enough. I have been concentrating on old stuff so much that I haven't done any clad and silver jewlery hunting in a long while. Since the old coins are getting a little tougher to find at the moment I may do a few clad hunts here at some spots that are loaded with clad. It is fun when there is alot of clad to find. You also get alot of cool little relics.

Keep up the good work

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back