meandcar3.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 871
  • memykids.jpg
    memykids.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 865
  • kidstrain.JPG
    kidstrain.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 867
Great pics Joe! Great lookin family :). Your object is on the way back to ya bud :).

Gunner

hey!
They Posted!

great looking family. Thanks for letting us add a face to your posts.

grizzly bare

Hiya Joe,

Great to see ya! Driving Miss Daisy...uh, I meant Driving Mr. Goodbar, hey that's neat!! Nice family pics and like your new toy too.

;) RR

Nice looking family! Don't feel bad about the 6 tries, I've tried 3 times and my pictures are too big. I've given up for a while. ;)

Great pictures of you, and your children.

Sara77 said:
Nice looking family! Don't feel bad about the 6 tries, I've tried 3 times and my pictures are too big. I've given up for a while. ;)

Try saving the same size file in each of your photo programs. Check each one to see how many KB. My Paint Shop Pro always gives a file with fewer KB. Save as JPEG (jpg) instead of GIF. The last photo program used to edit a JPG will affect it's size (smaller in my Paint Shop Pro). A JPG file of about 98-120 resolution can allow for some quality plus smaller KB. I posted one (JPG) here on TNet at 300 resolution, but a lower resolution GIF, the same pixel size might not post. The only photo that didn't post for me was a GIF, because too many KB.

Nice kids and toy or should say bike irbaddadjoe!

Great looking family. I am glad to see the youngsters like racing. Families should spend more time together.

You done good! We see all your pics! Welcome to T-net. Can't wait to see all your treasures.

Baldingboy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back