.69 Caliber Confederate bullet and other CW stuff ...

Ace 350

Apr 8, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 and XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpgimage.jpg
I got permission to hunt a 1921 house today in Knoxville,TN and boy was I surprised when I started pulling some of this stuff up out of the ground. I'm not sure what most of these things are in these pictures. Obviously bullets but what type? What is the D shape thing in the picture. Also , I found some camp lead. I had a good day today. Any feedback would be great on these items. Thanks! HH

I don't know how to edit this post but I am wrong I think about the bullet being .69 caliber. My bad ...

Upvote 0
Looks like a minie ball,some shrapnel from minie's and some camp lead

Upvote 0
The little D ring is probably off a pack. The so called camp lead is a problem for me. There is a 1921 house on the site, and for years plumbing involved melting lead, pouring and packing it in the joint. The scrap lead could have come from that source.

Upvote 0
The little D ring is probably off a pack. The so called camp lead is a problem for me. There is a 1921 house on the site, and for years plumbing involved melting lead, pouring and packing it in the joint. The scrap lead could have come from that source.

Id probably agree with you Bos but that seems like a lot of large pieces of lead just from pipe drippings.usually they're they're small beads or long narrow pieces from the original casts.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back