6-hour Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I looked for 6 hours today. All but the little heartbreaker bolen was found in the same site. I really like the top point.

100_4060.jpg

Upvote 0
I've been hoping to get an invite but there has been nothing in the mail. :laughing7: I'd like to get together to show each other our finds, if nothing else.
Those are some nice finds but, how do you stay out in this weather?

Nice Americus. The time paid off for you. We have rain everyday and its as humid as a jungle. I have a new spot to check out, its just is a difficult one to access and very isolated and snakey. I keep putting it off. You inspire me !
Thanks for sharing your finds.
TnMtns

fyrffytr1 said:
I've been hoping to get an invite but there has been nothing in the mail. :laughing7: I'd like to get together to show each other our finds, if nothing else.

Heat has never bothered me but I drink lots of liquids before I go and I stuff food and drink in my cargo pants. I'd like to see what you've found. What part of southwest Georgia are you from?

Americus said:
fyrffytr1 said:

Heat has never bothered me but I drink lots of liquids before I go and I stuff food and drink in my cargo pants. I'd like to see what you've found. What part of southwest Georgia are you from?
I am just south of Leesburg. About 35 miles from Americus.

fyrffytr1 said:
Americus said:
fyrffytr1 said:

I am just south of Leesburg. About 35 miles from Americus.

We need to get together sometime.

That is a long hunt, can cover many mile in 6 hours. I find it relaxing, taking my time strolling though.
Not a bad hunt Americus.

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back