5th War Nickel in the Last Month

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
I swear people, am I losing my mind?

Found another war nickel tonight after 2 yesterday. That makes 5 in the last month after only getting 4 from January through August. 5 of my last 6 silver coins were war nickels. Can't complain too much though, they all count toward that year end tally.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1538453404.431499.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1538453416.727197.jpg

These were found this evening at an 1880s farmhouse permission. Hoping to maybe get a Barber tomorrow and there's some fraction of a percent there's even a Seated out there.

Good luck and happy hunting folks!
-W

Upvote 20
Nice Wash, keep the silver coming... my hunting buddy has been pulling lots of war nickels lately too.... Hopefully, I'll have enough to post by tonight...

Outstanding!!! Keep'em coming!!! "D"

Nice old coin shooting! :occasion14:

You’re tuned into those silver nickels buddy!

Way to go! I really like finding war nickles, they are a unique piece of history.:icon_thumleft:

Looks like you have declared war well done

nice finds

Nice huntin'! Grats on all the war nickels and may there be a pleasant larger silver surprise out there coming out soon.

I found my first in '82, I think. Nada since then...until last year. TEN of the l'il devils in less than 8 months. 😱

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back