57sauce

57sauce

Dec 3, 2007
Rochester, MN
I guess I got ahead of myself by posting without first making introductions. I'm Matt and I'm up in Rochester, MN. I got my first detector a week to late to use it because of the fantastic snow :P and frozen ground. So I am chomping the bit to get out there and try my hand at it.

The first pic is of me and my fiancee Jen.
Then us in front of a bar that poses a good question. (Saukville WI)
Then me on newyears eve grilling some stakes.

So Hi All
Matt Heins 57sauce

Attachments

• me jen.JPG
    me jen.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 674
  • why be dry.jpg
    why be dry.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 679
  • mattgrill.JPG
    mattgrill.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 722
Welcome to the site, great pics, great mugs. Hope you get an early thaw so you can use the new machine, Good Luck!
Glenn

Matt & Jen...

Welcome to Treasure Net! Keep reading and keep posting - the ground with thaw soon enough and you'll have yer fill of detecting...

Winter is a great time to line-up some hunting spots and get some research done!

Jim

welcome I see there is a reason for snow helps keep your beer cold. Congrats on your upcoming marriage and you hitting the jackpot with her

Hiya Matt,

Great to see ya, you too, Jen! All that snow won't last forever, first thing you'll know it will all be gone and you will be out detecting everyday. Can't wait to see your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

welcome_cat_3.gif

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 542
Hi Matt, welcome to TNet. Nice mug shots of you and your lady. Hang tuff, it will be Spring before you know it. :)

Welcome, Matt. When my three sons were little, we used to camp in Minne-haha alot... mostly around the headwaters area. Great lakes, great fishin'!

I like them french fried tators....ummm....hmmmm. by the way matt you were supposed to say " the first picture is of me and my first treasure......awright then......welcome Matt and Jen....happy hunting....(in the Spring)

57sauce said:
What kind of wagon is that you have sitting in the driveway, 57?
91 chevy capries wagon V8 350 pile of....garbage but gets here to there.
At first glance it looked older, I guess maybe the hubcaps threw me. Glad to see you here!

Welcome to the forum!

I am also from Rochester. I haven't been on the forum for a while though. Too busy with other stuff.
We have a detector club in town. This time of the year about all we can do is complain about the weather and hope for spring. Our meeting is next week. If interested, PM me.

Bruce.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back