Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....after waiting for the bank to open and cashing the income tax refund ( $60 more than I put in for) Rosey Agogo and I headed to Tim's for a brew for us and to the Esso for Goquickski who was running on a fumes.

Day was a great one for digging and Rosy was a chomping at the bit to get at her. First stop on the south shore netted us a few pennies but a million dollar view of St. Margret's Bay.

From there another quickie dig at my hometown beach which hadn't changed from my days as a kid growing up there as the beach was a resting home for wayward bottle caps and was very stingy giving up only a few coppers but again..the view was one worth a million dollars!

Our next stop was the one for the day and again we had a million dollar view but this time a few coins came our way and a big surprise for the newbie on only his third outing with the Ace 250.

When we were in the back part of the park getting out of the wind for a while Rosey got a bell tone that I could hear from 20 yards away and out popped the Newbie's first ring which was only barely bigger than the smile on his face!

Well after a few more coins it was time to hit the road as the stomach was a growling and the wind a howling not too mention that I had taken on an extra shift again.

Here is Rosey Agogo's take for the day

which included a super nice dinkie and a tent peg.

My take for the outing was 63 coins @ $3.95 including a tent peg (plastic), key and a military cuff button that is worn.

Attachments

• gviewfromhill.jpg
    gviewfromhill.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 456
Upvote 0
Looks like you have some nice weather up there.

Congratulations to the newb for the ring and getting out for the hunt. ;)

Ridley

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back