5 silver including a Walker

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry no pictures yet. If I can get someone to take them and post them in the next few days I will add them on. yesterday I traveled to a town north of here hopeing to find more coins than I've been finding. After a while at a Church and a park I had found about 50 coins, I also found a ridged silver CTR ring and from an unusual signal I popped out a silver Butterfly ring. I found a few more coins at an elementary school, mostly quarters.
Getting ready to leave I noticed that they had pulled part of the lawn from another school. I beelined my way to check it out. My first signal was a 1936 wheat cent,a couple of minutes later I found a 1942 mercury dime laying on top of the ground. I soon found another Merc 3 inches down a 1945. After some new change I popped out a 1943 walking liberty half. Could there be more? There were three more wheats and a bunch of new dimes and pennies an old large copper eagle ring and that was it. Still a great day, I ended up with exactly 100 coins including a game token and a tax token. Good Hunting, kane 23

Upvote 0
I went back to the spot and scoured the area. I pulled up a copper ring, a mans silver band ( silver ring #47 for the year), another wheat(1955-d) and a another mercury dime also a 1945,also new change 53 coins in all, I also passed 8000 coins for the year....Kane 23

Still no one to take a picture,not much I can do...GH kane 23

Don't you just love it when you find a scraped school lawn?
Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back