Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man the rings were jumping this morning :laughing7: . I'll start with yesterdays hunt first . Got out early and hunted a school that keeps giving up the silver coins . In the first 10 minutes I had a 8 inch iffy target . It had a jumpy high tone so I dug it , silver dime ! It's a nice 1954 D Rosie :thumbsup: . After that the soccer players started playing and I was done :BangHead: . Total clad for about two hours was $6.21 .
This morning I hunted about 40 minutes away from home with my buddy Kevin . We started at a park that I believe is not being hunted :hello2: . I found three rings including two in one hole . That target was a +50 at 4 inches . It was a silver ring with a junk ring on a junk chain . I only dug it because I was hoping big gold :laughing7: . We moved on to the school that I found #100 at two weeks ago . I'm glad we did ! I had a +75 at 3 inches , silver ring ! This one has a tiny red stone :icon_thumright: . The about 30 minutes later I had the same target , +75 at 3 inches . Silver ring once again :headbang: . This one has a nice smooth looking amethyst stone :thumbsup: . This brings my ring total for the year to #109 :icon_thumright: . Other good finds were a 1956S wheat and some junk jewelery items . Total clad for about 4 hours was $16.54 !
HH
Glen

Attachments

• 100_2752.JPG
    100_2752.JPG
    762.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_2754.JPG
    100_2754.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_2755.JPG
    100_2755.JPG
    959.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_2756.JPG
    100_2756.JPG
    985.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_2758.JPG
    100_2758.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
  • 100_2760.JPG
    100_2760.JPG
    567.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_2762.JPG
    100_2762.JPG
    806 KB · Views: 169
  • 100_2763.JPG
    100_2763.JPG
    493.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_2764.JPG
    100_2764.JPG
    353 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 18
Really, really good(well) work, that it is of the detection of metals that I like!

I want a couple days like that.:occasion14: HH and keep it up

Two rings in one hole! How often does that happen? I can only remember once for me in my 48 yrs in the hobby. Good job!

Keep that momentum going, Glen! How many rings do you think you've found since you started detecting? Those silver rings are really nice. Congrats!

Wow! 109, you're on fire!:angry4:

sweet rings, congrats, always awesome to see a ring in the dirt! gotta love it!

Outstanding...you are a ring magnet!!!

Keep that momentum going, Glen! How many rings do you think you've found since you started detecting? Those silver rings are really nice. Congrats!
I just looked at my journals dating back to 1998 . I have found 874 rings since 1998. All but 33 of them were found since 2009 . I got my White M6 that year and the rings were found much easier with the new machine .
Glen

Hi Glen another great day for you it looks like!! What is that signet ring, silver or gold ? Also I dug 14 nickels and tried to dig every signal in a worked on area of the grounds, surely if there were any ring to score it would have happened today !

Hi Glen another great day for you it looks like!! What is that signet ring, silver or gold ? Also I dug 14 nickels and tried to dig every signal in a worked on area of the grounds, surely if there were any ring to score it would have happened today !

It's just a junk plated silver ring . Nothing special . Lokks like you cleaned that area out ! Keep digging my friend !
Glen

Excellent ring haul! Congrats!
What ever song you have playing on your detector the rings are loving it!

I'm still looking for a gold one for his year. I'm positive there are some here I just have to get the coil over the sweet spot they are hiding in! Other surprises keep popping up and they are getting older!

Excellent ring haul! Congrats!
What ever song you have playing on your detector the rings are loving it!

I'm still looking for a gold one for his year. I'm positive there are some here I just have to get the coil over the sweet spot they are hiding in! Other surprises keep popping up and they are getting older!

Gold is hard to find sometimes . It seems like I'll find 3 or 4 and then nothing for months ! You will get one soon .
Glen

Congrats on the 5 ring day! My best has only been 3. You Da Man!

way to go on the rings

Great finds! I thought most of the San Jose area has been hunted out. I guessed wrong.

Great finds! I thought most of the San Jose area has been hunted out. I guessed wrong.

Not in San Jose this time .
Glen

Ring King strikes again! :notworthy: And the silver ones are very lovely! :notworthy: You inspire us all to get off our behinds more often & not give up! :notworthy: Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back