5 hours of relic hunting.

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image-3501982510.jpg

Upvote 2
Good finds JD keep them coming. what machine did you use?

I'm going to have to post pics of my prized collection of pull tabs.

Good finds JD keep them coming. what machine did you use?

Thanks Hutch,
I've been using my GPX because my CTX is boxed up to go back to Minelab for repairs. I'm still digging a lot of deep square nails but I did get a miniball at 16 inches the other day. My deepest ever..

I'm going to have to post pics of my prized collection of pull tabs.

Don't make me pull out the 36 square nails I dug to get these relics.

Remember the good sounding nails the signal cuts short. they will sound good in the beginning and not brake good but the whip at the end cuts short unlike a bullet it will fad away. Trust me I dig my share also bit no way as bad as a TDI LOL.. Make sure to X the target also and use different sweep speeds at any time one way or another is brakes or crackels walk away. Just trying to help.

Hutch

Remember the good sounding nails the signal cuts short. they will sound good in the beginning and not brake good but the whip at the end cuts short unlike a bullet it will fad away. Trust me I dig my share also bit no way as bad as a TDI LOL.. Make sure to X the target also and use different sweep speeds at any time one way or another is brakes or crackels walk away. Just trying to help.

Hutch
Thanks I appreciate it. I'm digging all the deep , faint signals I can't get to break no matter what I do. I even turn the Iron reject up to 10 before I dig. I do need to work on recognizing the whip fade. The large cent I dug today the signal broke a couple times and that made me dig more iffy signals as well.

Canister shot?

Now that is a nice hunt. Looks like you are doing everything right to me : ) Good relics!
HH
TnMtns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back