4th ring and 2nd soccer medal of the year.

Juice Diggalow

Apr 24, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab gofind 20, Fisher F2, Garrett underwater pro pointer, Garrett AT Pro, 2 Garrett Pro Pointers/ MPX Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130729_235746.png
    ForumRunner_20130729_235746.png
    104 KB · Views: 138
  • ForumRunner_20130729_235803.png
    ForumRunner_20130729_235803.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 159
  • ForumRunner_20130729_235821.png
    ForumRunner_20130729_235821.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 155
  • ForumRunner_20130729_235835.png
    ForumRunner_20130729_235835.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 4
Nice finds.. I agree a day of metal detecting is hard to beat...

From the land of the Bluenose......looks like a quota to me and love the soccer (football me bouy) medal. Hope your next outing is as successful!

Thanks everyone!

Hi Juice have yet to see one of those medals turn up here, nice one tho! Ring looks nice too what is it made of? Looks like a decent gas rebate,sweet ! My quarter recovery rate has been dropping a bit lately. Fairly sure someone else detects in my area, met a guy one day that said he had a White V3i and that I was detecting in a good spot, still getting plenty of nickels tho! I can never get decent length hunt in anymore, mine are always are about three hours or so long. Have other things to attend to. See my yesterdays post! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/368186-back-nickel-zone-go-deep.html

Happy Hunting!
CARM

Hey Juice,

Don't mean to change the subject, but I see you have an MPX and an AT Pro. I've got an MPX and it's my first machine, and frankly is crap. Works well enough when it's not registering false "50 cent" signals, though sometimes so much it's like a kid ringing a doorbell who won't stop! Anyway, now I'm thinking an AT Pro might be a good step up for me, and since you have both an MPX and an AT Pro, I'd love a little feedback regarding your opinion of the AT Pro.

Thanks a lot, and HH! :icon_thumright:

Yes the mpx is a metal detector I wish I wouldn't have got. I know what you mean about the false 50 cent signals. I was told to turn the sensitivity down until the false signals go away. I haven't tried that yet though. I quickly went to the AT Pro and I love it. Recovery time is a whole lot faster. I would highly recommend it if you can afford it.

Yes the mpx is a metal detector I wish I wouldn't have got. I know what you mean about the false 50 cent signals. I was told to turn the sensitivity down until the false signals go away. I haven't tried that yet though. I quickly went to the AT Pro and I love it. Recovery time is a whole lot faster. I would highly recommend it if you can afford it.

Thanks, Juice, I appreciate the feedback!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back