4 silver coins at same park

johnrielly

Jun 14, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back today and md while my wife watched my daughter play on the swings and stuff. Ended up with a 1964 dime a 1954 dime a 1964 quarter and a 1935 quarter. Both quarters were in the same hole. Got 2+ dollars in clad and an old makeup compact with the mirror broken,,,Going back tomorrow,I have already pulled 6 silver coins there and have not even md half the park yet. Plus the 2 rings,this has been the best place for me this year SO FAR. Happy Detecting......

Upvote 0
HAMMER IT the silvers there so is the gold!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on all the silver,,, WTG!!!
After hunting the rest of the park, I'd hit the whole thing again, and again, I'm sure there will be more that was missed the first time by...Good luck & Happy hunting~

Great finds and many more silvers in your future. We have a very small park in the middle of our town that I have permission from the town manager to hunt but the thing is its right in the middle of everything, people constantly driving by and walking thru, I haven't gotten my nerve up to have all those prying eyes on me yet. I hope I hurry up and muster the courage.
Mchamby :-\

Congrats on those great finds John!

;)

sounds like a great spot!hit it hard and try some not so obvious areas like perimeter areas and such.could be good.

peace,bigrig

Wow, I need to find a site like that. WTG, those need pics where are your pics? Go fast get pics!!

Keep @ it and HH!!

YOU HAD A GREAT DAY, STILL WAITING FOR MY SILVER.. NICE HUNT!!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back