beanflippinclint

Oct 26, 2023
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 v2.0 and orx from now on .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out early because of heat ,hit two toplots ,got gas’s money and four rings ….only one gold but 4 rings of any kind is fun . Deus 2 9” coil . Got one mercury.dime ,one Indian and a half dollar,last week would have posted but there are lots of “ that Indian head looks way too good to come out of the ground” AND IT DID look that good ,,well I don’t post because of my experience posting something that was really cool and I was called a liar, or my integrity was questioned.i’m ok with just reading most of the time. I know life is too short to give a shift about it.butt and it’s a big butt “sorry “mike Obama” I live to metal detect and fish and dang it ,sometimes showing a four ring find is a fun thing to do ,so here we are. So if I find some V nickels that look extraordinary nice I won’t show them but everything else I will probably show for the next few months.. I am in northern Idaho so relic hunting is new to me. I’m used to beach hunting so my finds are old. And ha ha not to offen Our town is from 1900 on..lots of old towns around 1840’s , but this area has been metal detected very well. it’s even rare to find a quarter in one of our parks., so toplots are fun . Getting new permissions every day found a Chinese railroad camp. I get to go to this weekend..so maybe so cool stuff there…. relic hunting is so much harder than beach hunting. I spent more hours on the beach hunting.. with lots more reward with relic hunting you dig a lot of relics trash. I can pop the silver out most of the time, but it is definitely a lot more work.. which is really cool because you get to know the machine and the deus two is a sound machine so you can really get into it. I really don’t like digging in parks because I know no matter how good we are. There’s still is going to be a MARK leftover so try toplots, River beaches, boat docks and any permission I can get that I don’t have to dig in their yard and make it look ugly.. I do miss the days going to a beach on awim coming home with gold rings…… but not having anybody around me for 50 acres and being in gods land for most of the year I guess I’ll miss the beach some. Ha ha ….the rings

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
Upvote 20
Wow, Congrats on the finds! :icon_thumleft:

Went out early because of heat ,hit two toplots ,got gas’s money and four rings ….only one gold but 4 rings of any kind is fun . Deus 2 9” coil . Got one mercury.dime ,one Indian and a half dollar,last week would have posted but there are lots of “ that Indian head looks way too good to come out of the ground” AND IT DID look that good ,,well I don’t post because of my experience posting something that was really cool and I was called a liar, or my integrity was questioned.i’m ok with just reading most of the time. I know life is too short to give a shift about it.butt and it’s a big butt “sorry “mike Obama” I live to metal detect and fish and dang it ,sometimes showing a four ring find is a fun thing to do ,so here we are. So if I find some V nickels that look extraordinary nice I won’t show them but everything else I will probably show for the next few months.. I am in northern Idaho so relic hunting is new to me. I’m used to beach hunting so my finds are old. And ha ha not to offen Our town is from 1900 on..lots of old towns around 1840’s , but this area has been metal detected very well. it’s even rare to find a quarter in one of our parks., so toplots are fun . Getting new permissions every day found a Chinese railroad camp. I get to go to this weekend..so maybe so cool stuff there…. relic hunting is so much harder than beach hunting. I spent more hours on the beach hunting.. with lots more reward with relic hunting you dig a lot of relics trash. I can pop the silver out most of the time, but it is definitely a lot more work.. which is really cool because you get to know the machine and the deus two is a sound machine so you can really get into it. I really don’t like digging in parks because I know no matter how good we are. There’s still is going to be a MARK leftover so try toplots, River beaches, boat docks and any permission I can get that I don’t have to dig in their yard and make it look ugly.. I do miss the days going to a beach on awim coming home with gold rings…… but not having anybody around me for 50 acres and being in gods land for most of the year I guess I’ll miss the beach some. Ha ha ….the rings
4 ring day is cool in my book, wtg

Great finds. And I for one would still like to see the other finds. I pulled 3 steel pennies out of a Coinstar that looked like they just got delivered by the mint. Don't care if anyone believed it or not, they got posted. Go for it my friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back