My children and a good stick.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• jan 29 2005 findsX.jpg
    jan 29 2005 findsX.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
the first is just stuff; harness buckles chain, barrel calmp? pill box, 45/70 brass, steel lined brass cap...? my sister found the car, chunk of lead, and the lock. the bottom of the car; tootsietoy made in usa
lead/pewter dog minus the rhinestones
canning lid made by boyds genuine porcelain, this is the first unbroken one
key; russwin, numbers on the back
i dont know what the box is, maybe a tissue holder...?
plated concho
i think i've figured it out! first found the chauffeurs badge, then found his "car" then found the key, then a broken lock , and a chunk of lead!! someone beaned the chauffeur on the head with the lead, dropped the badge as they were putting him in a locked trunk, broke the key unlocking the trunk, broke the lock off the trunk as they were putting it in the chauffeurs car, then kicked the toy car out off the car getting in!!! the rhinestone dog belonged to the floozy in the front seat. the jar lid came from the picnic they packed that morning. the button is from the chauffeurs coat. the tissue box is surperfluous. the concho some cowboy lost when he got off his horse to "go " behind the big oak tree.
i think my mind is wandering again... searcher

Great finds!,, Looks like a nice spot to hunt,,,
Has to be some other goodies around there somewhere...
Love those Tootsie Toys...

You definately Found a good site there. looks like the Posabilities Of even Better Finds are there. HH ; jeff

WHAT is it with toys ? when were Kids, We think We'll Need them forever. If our parents throw one away it's like they Disposed of our BEST FRIEND. Then we grow up and throw them away ourselves. Then we Buy a Detector, Find them, & are Amazed with them all over again? :D ;D :D

Sometimes i like finding toys and sometimes i hate finding toys, I mean u just can't trade a Shiny silver barb for a hotwheels right? LOL HH CS

hey all
weldermark; what would ya trade me(my sister) for the car?
great Texas love song but my mother, my wife(i don't have one) or my dog, weren't involved... lol!
just got permission to hunt an old farm that is going to be sold. they've found jewelry on top of the ground... so maybe under!!
coin_shooter if ya want to trade silver barbs for hot wheels call me.. i have lots of hotwheels.. ha!
anybody know what the chrome plated box thing is?
this site is mown grass(yes) and about the size of half a football field. but right now some parts look like a mine field after mine recovery.(i did fill the holes, but an armadillo seems to have the same idea as i do) the local whites "dealer" has been over it but probably just for coins not relics too. just up the road is a stone chimney standing by itself...! maybe the owner will go halves i don't know yet. has a fence. in Texas if ya get caught jumping a fence..!!!(hope your not allergic to fast lead!)
H.raining againH. searcher

the Rectangular Chrome Box reminds me of part of a Automobile ashtray, or maby a small tissue holder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back