3d light box picture

Why is this posted in the "what is it" ???

Upvote 0
I just post everything in what is it the smartest people seem to be in this forum lol just looking for opinions

Upvote 0
I just post everything in what is it the smartest people seem to be in this forum lol just looking for opinions
LOL. :tongue3: :icon_scratch:

Is this a signed piece? Although his studio produced many religious themed items in the 50's, how are you identifying it as a Paul Hesse studio piece? At any rate, the Infant of Prague is a popular religious figure, though value would be quite modest on this piece, in my opinion. Hesse or no Hesse.

Upvote 0
Just noticed from the second pic it says photorelief above the copyright writing didn't see that before

Upvote 0
I haven't found any of the "Infant" lenticulars yet other than a photo of one here at the bottom of the page- Fine Art Dimensionals After reading up some on Paul Hesse and Harvey Prever your item may be worth more than I originally thought, if you can find the right person to buy it. Though I wouldn't want to try and put a price on it myself. There doesn't seem to be many out there.

Upvote 0
I was surprised myself after researching them

Upvote 0
Why is this posted in the "what is it" ???

Good question, I'd never heard of a Paul Hesse Lenticular painting until now, so I at least learned something from this thread.

Upvote 0
It's not a painting it's more like a photo

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back