35 36 29 71 mders on these highway and interstates please read

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
my name is olepossum we are trying to get a md group together in st joseph that will get the attention of the fellows in the kc area i can be reached here or at my email [email protected] i would like to get a good group gathering in st joseph in the next month or so before a good thaw that way we can meet and show off our finds and our machines pass on some advice and knowledge of our machine s to some of the rookie mders to help them out and make some new contacts and friends so lets get together and have some food drinks and fun as soon as i get enough people to fill a room i will set a date and get it back to the missouri forum if i can pull it off i might be able to get some door prizes from our local coinshop and a few pawn shops and maybe get a few different md dealers to cut loose with some hand out like stickers patches and i will make some canvas find bags a couple leather tool belt pouches to boot so send me your info and yes or nos so i can get something planned for latr febuary or mid march

I am always looking for adventure, I live N. KC area

all right send your contact info to my email adress so i can het a name list going so when i get enough i can look for a rooomm and start contacting everyone as to where and when we can meet

Got any more room? send private pm...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back