• June5.gif
    June5.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 300
  • June5#2.gif
    June5#2.gif
    25 KB · Views: 299
Upvote 0
HMMMMMM........that looks pretty special to me! ?;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Nana ?;)

Great finds Fool!....(Sounds like something Mr.T. would say). Id be happy to spend all day and have that to show....Jo

Detecting Fool said:
Got out lastnight for a little bit.? Nothing real special, went to the local school.

Anthony

Great finds! I appreciate my finds more when reflecting on what was happening at the mint date. Your 1945 Mercury Dime: WWII was coming to a close, then ended....a LOT of people in the first 2 years of the War didn't think the Allies could stop the Axis juggernaut (my dad, a WWII pilot was one of them)....the Great Depression was over....returning servicemen came home to their war brides, and really started creating their families and building their homes....Russia was still our ally...America was finally a superpower.........

jopher said:
Great finds Fool!....(Sounds like something Mr.T. would say). Id be happy to spend all day and have that to show....Jo
ROFL Thats funny Jopher. Those are excellent finds DF. HH

Great finds!!! WTG!!!

Looks like some good finds to me. I'd take that anyday, especially for 30 minutes of detecting.

rtde3 said:
Nice metal!? Wait, I think I see the virgin Mary on it!! You can put it on Ebay & sell it for thousands of dollars! LOL

Actually, on the back it says St. Anne of Beaupre. I think that is who is supposed to be on the front. But thats a good idea, maybe I can pay for my new XLT with one find (wifes not happy I bought another new detector)>

As far as me saying nothing real special, I just don't consider anything newer then a barber, an 1880 Indian head, or something unique as special. I know alot of people would kill for a 1945 merc, its just not my standard. Sorry.

Anthony

man 30 minutes is hard for me to find to go md'ing - i am stuck being a weekend warrior - that means getting up at 5am - so i can be back at 10 just to start work - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
nice finds - that metal is good karma - yes u can mix catholic faith with karma - i do anyways
lefty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back