30 hours of CW digging!!!!!!

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finished up 3 hard days of digging with 3 more to come this weekend!!!!! Had a great few days and a few nice buttons. A Pennsylvania Volunteers National Guard Staff cuff button and CS block A !!!!!!!! and a nice GS eagle. Thanks for looking

Hutch

Attachments

• DSCF0859.JPG
    DSCF0859.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 757
  • DSCF0858.JPG
    DSCF0858.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 765
  • DSCF0861.JPG
    DSCF0861.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 756
  • DSCF0862.JPG
    DSCF0862.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 758
  • DSCF0863.JPG
    DSCF0863.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 760
Upvote 0
Love that A button. Best of luck on your next 3 days! :icon_thumright:

30 hours and that's all you found. :icon_scratch:

I'd trade my wife for those finds. :D Well, maybe not. ::)

Those are great digs. Wish I had a place to dig civil war relics.

Good luck this weekend.
Randy

Great block A button and Penn. button. Good luck this weekend. Maybe a CS buckle. ;D
dman

RPG said:

When you are trying to cover 400 acres in 3 days thats alot of walking and also dug a few fire pits that take up time.

Hutch911 said:
RPG said:

When you are trying to cover 400 acres in 3 days thats alot of walking and also dug a few fire pits that take up time.

Those are some very nice saves.....I've been on 3 day hunts that produced LESS than the above. In my opinion, it

was a NICE 30 hours as there are some really nice saves including that BLOCK A which is a $400 button maybe even

more. Nice job buddy :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You had a very good hunt Hutch. I like those Tie Ring Sharps bullets. Good luck this weekend in VA, Quindy.

Hutch911 said:
RPG said:

400 acres is a lot to cover in a few days. I hope you can spend a lot more time there. There's a lot of finds left. :thumbsup:

I'll be watching for the posts. :thumbsup:

I wish I could spend 30 hours hunting there ! Even if you only had half the finds you saved from the dirt devil !

Nice haul. Congrats on the buttons. Any kind of PA button has always eluded me.

vayank54 said:
Nice haul. Congrats on the buttons. Any kind of PA button has always eluded me.

As it has a couple of infamous PA Colonial bros. Probably because they're a couple of copper digging rookies. ;D

Those are some very nice saves.....I've been on 3 day hunts that produced LESS than the above. In my opinion, it

was a NICE 30 hours as there are some really nice saves including that BLOCK A which is a $400 button maybe even

more. Nice job buddy :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hutch, Great buttons!!! I'm glad we finally got to meet and dig together. Hopefully we will do alot more in the future :thumbsup:

nice A button and relics!!!!!!!! MR TUFF

Awesome dig's Hutch...Block A,Pa. button,Lieutenant Bar....Just some great save's there.Can't wait to do some diggin' tommorrow.See you at the meeting.Congrat's all around :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back