3 ring day

Pauln

May 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This evening I found the most rings in one day I ever found! 3.
The 1st one was my first target.Took about 3 minutes and was my first class ring. I am going to try to find the owner. Shouldn't be too hard, the name is on the inside. The next one was a nice men's wedding ring, 14k and the last one was a really nice engagement ring. I found one like it on Ebay and even though it is real gold and diamonds doesn't see like it is worth much. I'll have to get it checked out. Found these 3 rings within 1 hour all at the same area in the water. What an amazing feeling.
3 rings 2.jpg3 rings.jpg

Upvote 11
wow, awesome! make sure you get the diamonds checked and engagement ring appraised. get multiple thoughts on the ring - u will get a good idea of value.

Really nice. Congrats

Isn't water hunting great fun? Congrats on the three, they are all nice ones.

Wow! :notworthy: :occasion18::occasion16::blob9::occasion16::occasion18: :notworthy: You'll never forget the feeling of that amazing hour!

All three are gorgeous and look to be in great condition. Let us know if you locate the class ring's owner. :cat: Andi

Nice hat trick. Sweetness at it's best for an hour of hunting. 8-) :occasion14:

Not one, not two, but three rings in the same outing. Try and top that one! Great finds.

Was it fresh or saltwater hunting?

Super finds !

Your sure going to make the owner of that class ring happy if you can locate them. Good Luck and great finds!

Wow! Three times CONGRATS!!

A gold ring hat trick is a difficult one to pull off ! Great hunt ! MaineRelic

Outstanding hunt! Hope it's not too long before you're able to match it- or top it!

Holy Smokes!! Look at you! That's an amazing day there! Congrats!!!

That's awesome! My record is still two.....I still remember that day very well. Keep diggin! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back