3 Days Finds!

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hi all.? Just thought I'd drop a post inspired by todays hunt.? This was the net results of 3 days hunting.? 1 day with the 3 Colorado treasurenetters in January.? 1 day split between a park and high school, and today in my own yard.? The clad isn't all there because I washed my truck a couple of times and used quarters from the "treasure cup".? Found my first wheaties today and 4 more pieces of silver (including my first buff).? Also a great looking old watch (gold?) with no markings.? It does say "Winton" on the face and "Swiss".? Cool feeling to roll that one up out of the hay!? It has a loop on the bottom as though something was hanging off of it, and a hole on each side of the winder.? Any watch experts out there?? Also rolled up 2 more rings...one silver and one very fine 14k band that is inscribed "Wed-Lock" inside.? So if you're reading this Onion, watch out....I'm hittin' them rings!!!? The chains and arrowhead necklace came from the park as did the hotwheels.? The bullets and the knife were home finds, and that's a slug up there with them.? The religious medal is from the park as well.? HH everybody!~CO2

PS-Gonna have to post separate pictures to show closeups~Andy

Attachments

• Dcp02673.jpg
    Dcp02673.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0
Hey I didn't hunt with you so you could find all my rings! LOL just kidding!!!! I want to see close ups of those rings if you don't mind! :)

The rate that your finding gold you will past me up in no time!

Were you hunting the park we went to? If you were what part of the park did I miss? :P

Onion

great finds!! get a close up of the watch with the rings also, congrats!
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?kenb

Not the same park Onion. Been butterflying all over the front range looking for a spot that's not hunted out. Turns out that's my own yard ;D

Your finds look great to me! Look forward to seeing what else turns up.

WTG CO2! All great finds , looking forward to seeing close-ups. Looks like you're cookin' with crisco. Keep 'em comin' HH

That 65 pattern case folding hunter is worth more than you think...HH...Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back